#1 Personal Video Habits

Being a young adult in college certain things do not capture your attention majority of the times as it did when you were younger. It does not matter where a person might be, sometimes a person can even be with friends and or family and still not pay attention to what might or might not be going on around at that moment.
There was a time in the early 2000's where some people did not want to leave their own homes because of how into a television show, News Broadcast, movie marathon and etc.

 As the older we get some people might assume that people have stopped watching television and etc., but that is far from the truth. For me I just upgraded from a TV just to a mobile phone.

Being a full time student and working approximately 2-3 jobs in college my time is very limited especially as a Mass Media Major here at Southern Arkansas University. I still manage to watch videos and TV shows during my spare time. Sometimes I act as if my iPhone is my television and movie screen when I have my free time. Throughout the day I mainly watch majority of my videos on Facebook. There is a specific video thread that I love to watch, which is Dr. Pimple Popper. I know it sounds strange but I do find
enjoyment in watching her videos and seeing how she pops those pimples, especially the ones that are abnormal and the ones that are in places you never would have imagined. Its strange, but it gives me a rush or a little thrill about watching her doing her job and letting the world see what she is doing.

As well as on Facebook, I tend to catch up on the show that I have missed throughout the week, by going to Instagram and watching my favorite video clips from my favorite shows. Which are Love
and Hip Hop Miami and Black Ink Crew. While scrolling on "IG" I go to @greekshenanigans3 and @watchtheyard to look at videos of different Greeks strolling, their achievements, their stand on the community and what made that group or individual the highlight, and or embarrassing themselves either way I find enjoyment. An "When in doubt Netflix it out" that's my saying when I have nothing else to do. I tend to visit Netflix periodically throughout the week. Lately I have been on a binge watching spree trying to find things to watch that will capture my eye and so far Stranger Things are hard to beat. It is something about weird creatures, a girl who has powers she cant control until the end, love and how it can throw you for a loop, and etc. that can just capture your mind. Lastly, I end my day normally on snapchat looking at other peoples snapchat videos. Some videos on their can be funny or they can be boring as all get out, my videos on the other hand could really vary, but that is just my opinion.

Comments

Popular Posts