#9 Classmate Blog Critique

Being in this class, surrounded by my peers, has defiantly made me become a better writer. It might sound crazy, but it is the actual truth. I have gained a lot from them from how they structure their blogs, color, font size, and etc. My critique is not a bad actually it is nothing, but positive feedback.

I will not do the obvious students such as Justice SeymourSuzanne LanoueForest PierceJousha Turner, and a couple of others, but there are a few classmates that I feel that have surprised me ever since this class has started.

First I will start off with Jamia Evans  This is my first time being in a class with her and even though I know her personally she has amazed me with her writing style. Jamia always have a certain style that she writes in that is very unique. All of her post is basically geared towards her culture and that is something she embraces a lot and i give her major credit for being herself and not being kept in the same standards. I feel that she would be a great writer when or if she gets her own personal blog. An her layout is very different and it makes her standout more so.

Next is Anna Kirksey, I have been in class with her for a year or so, but she never seize to amaze me. She always have topics that she writes about that has never been done or talked about. Anna is very creative and everything she does is very flawless and she keeps everything up and is just an all around person who is great with blogs. Her writing style is something of her own very creative.

Lastly, Houston Taylor is always different in a sense, his style is very creative. He does post that I would like to do, but he makes it his own. He find things that are interesting to himself and writing style is very unique in a way. He makes sure that he has all of the information and goes more so in details and it shows that he is very creative in his formats and video quality. Houston has become a great writer ever since i have been in class with him. 

Comments

Popular Posts