#10 Wild Card

When I realize certain things about myself I am amazed about the things I find out and to some it might be strange, but I love it. I love the fact that I have became so lazy that I watch different movies, documentary, television shows, and so much more. I also came to realize that i love to binge watch whenever I have the free tines. I am also amazed how my preference switched up dramatically just this year alone. Going from Orange Is The New Black to more exciting things.  Netflix has a list of must watch movies, tv shows, and so much more.


This new movie was just released last month, Come Sunday, is based on a true story about a Carlton Pearson, a international  preacher, who risked everything that he had. He lost his church, family, following, and so much more over a realization that "Hell" is not real. The entire church following would not stand for the things that they are not ready for or basically being to woke for the church body and the people that are watching him at home. Come Sunday shows how you have to fall from grace, even when you hear the voice from God. The trailer that is 2:27 minutes allows people to get a glimpse and feel the emotion that is throughout this entire movie. This movie has been a much see, people have been talking about this as well as videos reviews and all have stated that it is a much see.

The next must see for me has to be On My Block, was released earlier this year. I will be the first to admit that I thought this Netflix series was not good at all and that i really did not want to watch it because I thoughts that it was very much so trash. After taking the time to fully watch the series I realize that this was a mix emotions series. After the first episode there was plot twist after plot twist and so much confusing situations after the next. Mix emotions were through all 10 chapters and the The last chapter had everyone the same reaction, I, myself, was in total shock about the whole meaning of life like why!! Why did that have to happens, what should have been done, and why, why, why.
This movie was a big deal i the Music world Roxanne Roxanne is based o the real life of Roxanne Shante, who was the best and mostly feared battle emcee in the early 80's. She was from Queens, New York, she was the best battle rapper in her project Queensbridge. During the movies you see her struggling just to make a way so that her family can eat and have everything that they need while trying to be there for her mom since her father walked out on her. At the age of 14 she had to be on her own not knowing where in life it would take her. Getting pregnant by a man that resembles the age of her dad and having a child with the man who even beats her. She had no way out until she had to love herself again and remember why she got into the music business anyway. Anyone could feel the emotions that she had and felt her pain. This is a much watch simply because she wanted to get get story out there so the young generation would not have to go through so much like she did.

Comments

Popular Posts